The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort
Managed by Accor Vacation Club, The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort enjoys four star accommodation in the heart of the Victorian High Country, just half an hour from the Mt Buller Ski Resort and twenty minutes from the township of Mansfield.
Nestled in the valley with garden and grounds outlooks, the resort offers Studio Apartments, One Bedroom Apartments and Two Bedroom Chalet Apartments with modern facilities styled with the comfort of alpine luxury decor in well appointed spaces.
The Sebel Pinnacle Valley Resort is an ideal all-seasons holiday destination… relax and soak up the sunshine by the pool in summer or hit the nearby ski fields in the heart of winter.
The team looks forward to welcoming you to the resort, to contact us for further information or to book now please call 03 5777 5788 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peaks Restaurant
- Outdoor Parking
- Spa and Sauna
- Guest Laundry
- Outdoor Pool (heated in summer)
- Wifi (Reception/Restaurant only)
- Games Room (coin operated)
- 18 hole mini-golf
- Barbecue Rotunda
- Drying Cupboards
- Mount Buller is a resort village in eastern Victoria, Australia. It’s known for its downhill ski slopes and terrain parks. Bike trails and footpaths also crisscross the mountain. The National …Read More »
- Open to the public and in-house guests for breakfast and dinner. Contact Peaks Restaurant for opening hours on 03 5777 5788 and reservations are essential. Open days may vary, subject …Read More »
- SKI HIRE HOURS: Open every day from 7.30am to 9.30am and 4pm to 6pm. If you would like to pre-book a fitting for specific time; please call our Ski Team …Read More »
- 100% non-smoking hotel
- Free portable cot (subject to availability)
- Express check out
- Hotel reception 24 hours a day
- Babysitting/Child Services (at cost)